Every month of the year, Scott Antique Markets hosts a show in Atlanta, Georgia. The company bills its events as the world’s largest indoor antique shows. After browsing the Scott Antique Markets 3,300 plus booths at the Atlanta Expo Center, antique hunters and collectors are likely to agree.
The Scott Antique Markets shows in Atlanta are located at 3650 Jonesboro Road SE in the North and South Buildings of the Atlanta Expo Center. Directions are available at the Scott Antique Markets website.
Days and Times of the Scott Antique Markets in Atlanta
The shows run Thursday through Sunday once a month in every month. Check the website for the most current calendar and upcoming dates. The times vary depending on the day and are usually:
- Thursday - 10:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The admission for all shows at the Atlanta Expo Center is $5, which includes free parking. Service animals are allowed, but no pets. Free wireless internet is provided to all vendors and visitors.
With 3,300 booths full of fine antiques and collectibles, you should find plenty of:
- Musical instruments
- Ceramics, glassware, and fine china
- Paintings and other artwork
- Books and maps
- Estate jewelry
- Antique furniture
- Antique lighting
- Rugs and carpets
Scott Antique Market Shopping Tips
To maximize your time and have the best experience at this large market, follow these tips:
- Shuttle buses are available from the parking lot. Take cash, a collapsible cart, and your flea market toolkit.
- Print a coupon for a $1 discount on admission.
- Several area hotels provide special rates to attendees of the Scott Antique Markets in Atlanta. See the lodging listings at the company website.
- Some dealers are willing to haggle, but you'll get the best prices late Sunday afternoon when the dealers are near the end of the show and may be open to offering discounts (rather than return with unsold goods). Be smart with how you bargain and make sure you know how not to haggle before you begin!
Selling at the Scott Antique Markets in Atlanta
If you are a collector and are interested in becoming a vendor, call (740) 569-2800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can fill out the exhibitor application online.
The Scott Antique Markets in Atlanta offers spaces as follows:
- Inside the North or South Building, 8-by-10-foot spaces cost $195. Vendors are assigned times for setup, which begins at 4 a.m. on the Thursday before the show.
- The North Building outside (including sidewalk and patio areas) 8-by-10-foot spaces rent for $165 with setup beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday before the show.
- The North Building Tent Area spaces are 15 by 20 feet and rent for $275. Setup begins at 11 a.m. on Wednesday.
- The South Building Outside Courtyard (open air) spaces are 15 by 20 feet and rent for $115. Setup begins at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Additional information for sellers includes:
- Cancellations must be made 10 days before the show starts to receive full credit for your booth rental. Cancellations fees apply if you miss the 10-day notice deadline.
- All vendor property must be out of the show building by 9 p.m. on Sunday.
- Vendors may not pack and leave before 4 p.m. on Sunday, except in emergencies or when at least 75 percent of a booth's merchandise has already sold.
- Showcases, safes, portable pegboard walls, and shipping containers are available for vendors to rent.
- No vendor may display firearms manufactured after 1899, or sell ammunition, black powder, bombs, or grenades.