From November to March, Scott Antique Markets holds monthly antique shows in Columbus, Ohio. With more than 800 booths of antique finds filling the expo centers at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, you’ll likely agree with the Scott Antique Markets slogan “America's Favorite Treasure Hunt.”
The market is located at the Ohio Expo Centers (Celeste and Bricker buildings) at the Ohio State Fairgrounds at 717 East 17th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio.
Driving directions are available at the Scott Antique Markets website.
Dates and Times for Scott Antique Markets in Columbus
The Scott Antique Markets are open one weekend a month, November through March. Hours are 9 a.m to 6 p.m on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, rain or shine.
The 2017 dates are:
- November 25 - 26
- December 16 - 17
The 2018 dates are:
- January 20 - 21
- February 24 - 25
- March 24 - 25
- November 24 - 25
- December 15 - 16
Admission is free and parking is five dollars. Only service animals are allowed. No pets are admitted unless they are caged at all times.
With more than 800 booths full of antique finds and finery, expect to find the following among the treasures:
- Antiques and collectibles of all kinds
- Estate jewelry
- Antique and vintage furniture
- Antique silver
- Porcelain, pottery, and glass
- Antique carpets and rugs
- Fine artwork
- Leather-bound books
- Maps and globes
- Antique lighting
Scott Antique Markets Columbus Shopping Tips
Look into local lodging when you plan your trip. You'll probably want to attend more than one day of the antique show. Pack comfortable shoes and take a rolling cart in addition to the rest of your treasure hunting toolkit.
Selling at the Scott Antique Market in Columbus
The Columbus, Ohio, Scott Antique Markets offers 10 by 10 foot booths that cost $103. The 10 by 15 spaces are $154.50. Vendors are assigned times for setup, which starts at 6 a.m. on the Friday before the show.
Sellers must sell primarily antique items. No vendor may display firearms manufactured after 1899, or sell ammunition, black powder, bombs or grenades. Counterfeit merchandise, or products that are illegal to possess or sell, such as endangered species, are not permitted at the shows.
Additional information for sellers includes:
- Cancellations must be made 10 days before the show starts to receive full credit for your booth rental. Cancellations fees apply if you miss the 10-day notice deadline.
- All vendor property must be out of the show building by 9 p.m. on Sunday.
- Vendors may not pack and leave before 4 p.m. on Sunday, except in emergencies or when at least 75 percent of a booth's merchandise has already sold.
- Authorized reproductions and new merchandise may be sold, but they must be clearly marked as being new.
- Showcases, safes, portable pegboard walls and shipping containers are available for vendors to rent.