From November to March, Scott Antique Markets holds monthly antique shows in Columbus, Ohio. With more than 800 booths of antique finds filling the expo centers at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, you’ll likely agree with the Scott Antique Markets slogan “America's Favorite Treasure Hunt.”
The market is located at the Ohio Expo Centers (Celeste and Bricker buildings) at the Ohio State Fairgrounds at 717 East 17th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio. Driving directions are available at the Scott Antique Markets website.
The Scott Antique Markets in Columbus are open one weekend a month, November through March.
Only service animals are allowed. No pets are admitted unless they are caged at all times.
With more than 800 booths full of antique finds and finery, expect to find the following among the treasures:
- Antiques and collectibles of all kinds
- Estate jewelry
- Antique and vintage furniture
- Antique silver
- Porcelain, pottery, and glass
- Antique carpets and rugs
- Fine artwork
- Leather-bound books
- Maps and globes
- Antique lighting
Look into local lodging when you plan your trip. You'll probably want to attend more than one day of the antique show. Pack comfortable shoes and take a rolling cart in addition to the rest of your treasure hunting toolkit.
If you're interested in selling items, the markets offer booths in the Multi-Purpose or Celeste buildings. You can select a 10-by-10-foot or 10-by-15-foot space. Vendors are assigned times for setup.
Sellers must sell primarily antique items. No vendor may display firearms manufactured after 1899, or sell ammunition, black powder, bombs, or grenades. Counterfeit merchandise, or products that are illegal to possess or sell, such as endangered species, are not permitted at the shows.
Additional information for sellers includes:
- Cancellations must be made 10 days before the show starts to receive full credit for your booth rental. Cancellations fees apply if you miss the 10-day notice deadline.
- Authorized reproductions and new merchandise may be sold, but they must be clearly marked as being new.
- Showcases, safes, portable pegboard walls, and shipping containers are available for vendors to rent.