These quick and easy scrambled eggs are made special with chopped tomato and green onions.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion tops
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together until well blended.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat until butter is foamy; pour in egg mixture.As mixture begins to set on bottom and sides of skillet, lift and fold over with a spatula.
- Cook until eggs are almost set; fold in tomato and green onion.
- Heat through; serve immediately.
You Might Also Like