These crowd pleasing recipes are light-years beyond the tired old 'chip-and dip' and 'meat-on-stick' variations.
Many fish and seafood dishes adapt perfectly to party appetizers and small tapas servings. Clams and mussels can be served on the half shell; crab cakes can be made in the always delightful 'mini' size and served with a tiny dab of sauce on top; shrimp, scallops, and fish pieces can be served on fancy picks.
Give one or more of these a try at your next party-- and then sit back and enjoy the accolades.
- Shrimp and Mushroom Crescent Puffs Recipe
- Coconut Ginger Mussels with Bacon Recipe
- Shrimp and Artichoke Mini Peppers Appetizer Recipe
- Italian Style Panko Crusted Oysters Recipe
- Classic French Steamed Mussels Recipe
- Classic Fried Whitebait with Aioli Recipe
- Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Halibut Cheeks with a Chickpea Flour Crust Recipe
- Angels on Horseback Recipe - A Recipe for Bacon Wrapped Oysters
- Fried Smelt with Vietnamese Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Lebanese Swordfish with Tarator Recipe
- Moroccan Spicy Shrimp Recipe
- Seared Sea Scallops with Parsley Sauce Recipe
- Scallops with Ginger Butter Recipe
- Seared Spanish Sea Scallops with Saffron Recipe
- Southern Fried Oyster Recipe
- Spanish Shrimp with Garlic Recipe
- Deviled Crab Recipe
- Thai Crab Cakes Recipe