This easy Asian-inspired homemade vegan sesame vinaigrette salad dressing recipe is made with sesame oil, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard.
You can personalize this sesame dressing by adding a touch of powdered or fresh ginger, soaked minced dried shiitake mushrooms or even a little miso.
If you like Asian vinaigrette dressings or mustardy vinaigrettes, try this quick and easy homemade vegan salad dressing recipe.
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable oil (or olive or another neutral-flavored salad oil)
- Blend or whisk together all ingredients except the vegetable or olive oil. Slowly add the vegetable or olive oil, blending to incorporate.
- Transfer to a glass bottle and be sure to shake well before serving or using.