Shish taouk is chicken kebabs. This basic recipe includes the marinade and cooking instructions just for the chicken. You can add vegetables to the skewer if desired. I suggest onions, green peppers, and mushrooms.
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Allow chicken to marinate for 2-24 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
3. Place chicken on the skewers (about 5 pieces on each).
4. Grill for 15 minutes or until done. Remember to turn skewers during cooking.
5. Serve shish taouk with a bed of rice, bread, and a salad. Enjoy!