This delicious shrimp is loaded with crushed garlic and butter, seasoned perfectly with parsley and lemon juice. This dish is cooked in under 10 minutes.
- Peel the shrimp. To devein, run a small, sharp knife down the back of a shrimp. Pull the dark vein out or scrape it out with the tip of the knife. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
- Rinse the shrimp under cold running water and place them on paper towels. Pat with paper towels to dry.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat until the butter stops foaming, about 45 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté over medium heat, turning frequently, until the shrimp just turn pink, or about 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh chopped parsley, lemon juice, and salt, to taste; stir well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve immediately, with hot cooked rice and/or a salad.
See Also: 20 Great-Tasting Shrimp Recipes
You Might Also Like