This delicious shrimp is loaded with crushed garlic and butter, seasoned perfectly with parsley and lemon juice. This dish is cooked in under 10 minutes.
Serve the shrimp with plain cooked rice or angel hair pasta. Add a side salad or steamed vegetables. Steamed broccoli, buttered pea pods, green beans, or spinach are all good choices.
- Peel the shrimp. To devein, run a small, sharp knife down the back of a shrimp. Pull the dark vein out or scrape it out with the tip of the knife. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
- Rinse the shrimp under cold running water and place them on paper towels. Pat with paper towels to dry.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat until the butter stops foaming, about 45 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté over medium heat, turning frequently, until the shrimp just turn pink, or about 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh chopped parsley, lemon juice, and salt, to taste; stir well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve immediately, with hot cooked rice and/or a salad.
See Also: 20 Great-Tasting Shrimp Recipes