Sisters Quotes and Page Idea for Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
As a "big sister" myself and a mother of two daughters, I know that the relationship of sisters is a special one. If you have a sister in your life or in the lives of your children or grandchildren, you can use these quotes to create a treasured scrapbook page. Any of these quotes would also be appropriate and meaningful on a birthday card, Mother's Day card, or any time that you want to send a note to your sister.
Products Used: Patterned papers and chipboard letters on this... scrapbook page from Cosmo Cricket. Page design by Jennifer Schmidt.
Idea to Note: A few of these quotes are quite long and could easily be shortened to include just as much text as you would like for your pages. I used the first half of the very first quote on my Sisters Scrapbook Page and Ribbon Covered Chipboard Scrapbooking Idea.
Sisters Quotes for Scrapbook Pages
For more quotes for your scrapbook pages visit Quotes for Scrapbooking where you can find quotes about many topics for many themes of scrapbook pages.
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. Barbara Alpert
- Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer. Louise Glück
- Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling. Pam Brown
- It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! Unknown
- In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. Unknown
- For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. Christina G. Rossetti
- You can kid the world. But not your sister. Charlotte Gray
- Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Margaret Mead
- My sisters have taught me how to live. George Wasserstein
- Sisters by birth, friends by choice. Unknown
- Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. Unknown
- How do people make it through life without a sister? Sara Corpening
- A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends. Marian Eigerman
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. Marion C. Garretty
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. Isadora James
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Cali Rae Turner
- Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. Carol Saline