These easy "baked" potatoes are cooked in the crock pot or slow cooker. If you're cooking a Southern dish, it's called a crock pot! If you need the oven for other dishes, this is an excellent alternative to the traditional baked potato.
- 8 to 12 potatoes*
- Optional: butter and seasonings (to taste)
1. Prick potatoes with a fork and wrap each potato in foil.
2. Fill a dry slow cooker with the wrapped potatoes.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, until potatoes are tender.
4. Prick with a fork to check.
5. Serve with butter and seasonings along with other toppings.
*Use as many potatoes as you need or can fit in your slow cooker.
You Might Also Like