This delicious casserole is an all-in-one dish combining beans, beef, tomatoes and potatoes. The layers cook to perfection in the slow cooker.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck, browned and drained
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 can red beans, drained
- 1 can tomatoes mixed with 2 tbsp. flour or 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes, and beans.
- Spread tomatoes or soup over all layers and sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.
More Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Want more convenient slow cooker recipes? Check out these favorites.