- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 can (12 to 15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mild chopped green chile pepper
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove excess fat from the chicken thighs and put them in the slow cooker.
- Add the corn, beans, chile peppers, salsa, taco seasoning, and pepper. Stir to blend ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
You Might Also Like
Slow Cooker Creole Chicken With Sausage
Boneless chicken thighs and spicy andouille sausage are slow cooked to perfection in a delicious Creole-seasoned sauce. The chicken thighs are easy to prepare no advance cooking needed. Just fill the slow cooker, cover, and plug it in! Serve this saucy Creole chicken and sausage over hot cooked rice for a wonderful meal any night of the week.
Slow Cooker Chicken With Biscuits
This flavorful dish is made with chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, gravy, and frozen or refrigerated biscuits. It's a terrific everyday meal for a hungry family. Add a tossed green salad or coleslaw for a perfect dinner.