This tasty slow cooker meatloaf is simple to put together and cooks in the slow cooker. Serve with potatoes and corn or green beans for a great everyday meal.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 quick cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 c. ketchup or barbecue sauce
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons ketchup or barbecue sauce.
2. Combine beef, eggs, oats, soup mix and remaining ketchup.
3. Shape into a round loaf for Crock Pot or oblong for an oven.
4. Put into Crock Pot. Top with remaining ketchup.
5. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 6 hours.