This tasty chicken recipe is easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. Serve this flavorful chicken with your favorite side vegetables.
1. Add onions to slow cooker.
2. Add seasonings, chicken and chicken broth.
3. Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
4. Combine the sour cream and cornstarch in a bowl or cup.
5. Stir into slow cooker and heat through.
6. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Serve with dumplings.
Dumplings: Beat 3 eggs; add 1/3 cup water and 2 1/2 cups flour Beat with spoon until smooth. Drop from teaspoon into boiling salted water and cook until dumplings rise to the top, about 10 minutes.
You Might Also Like