These easy pork chops are perfect for a busy day any time of the year. The chops are easy to prepare and take about 5 to 6 hours to cook in the slow cooker.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chops and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. Brown the chops, turning to brown both sides, about 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Transfer the browned chops to a medium to large slow cooker.
- In a bowl or 2-cup measure, combine the soup mix, broth, and water. Pour over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours, or on HIGH for about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the pork chops to a serving plate or platter and keep warm.
- Strain the juices and skim off fat. Put the juices in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened. Stir in the butter until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the chops and serve.
You Might Also Like
These simple pork chops are flavored with a combination of Dijon mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. The chops are braised in the oven or on the stovetop.
These pork chops, from Jade, are super easy to make with condensed soup, potatoes, and onions. It's a one-pot meal, and the slow cooker makes it easy and convenient. Just add green beans or another side vegetable for a hearty everyday family meal.
These pork chops are very easy to prepare and braise in the skillet. Brown the onions and chops, add the remaining ingredients, and simmer for about an hour. If you prefer, use either balsamic or white wine vinegar in place of the red wine vinegar.
These well seasoned pork chops are easy to make with an appetizing tomato and chile pepper sauce. This flavorful sauce goes well with baked or mashed potatoes, along with your favorite side vegetables or a salad.