Browse the listings by city to find South Carolina flea markets near you. The South Carolina flea market directory also includes listings for vintage shows, antique shows, and indoor flea market/antique malls.
Laurel Bay Flea Market
484 Laurel Bay Rd
Beaufort, South Carolina 29906
- Bills itself as the largest flea market in the low country
- Outdoor flea market with 95 tables, in addition to boot sale (selling out of a vehicle) area
- Opens every Saturday (weather permitting) at sunrise
- Affiliated indoor thrift shop also opens on Saturday at 8 a.m.
- Small indoor/outdoor flea market selling new and used merchandise
- Every Friday and Saturday
- Shopping hours 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Barnyard Flea Market
2000 Highway 101 S
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Indoor/outdoor flea market with more than 500 booths
- Open Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Curated food and flea market across the river from Savannah
- Features antique, vintage, and handmade goods
- Open every Saturday and Sunday
- Shopping hours 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Indoor flea market with more than 90 tables of merchandise
- Merchandise mix includes new, used, antique, vintage, and handcrafted goods
- Open every Tuesday through Sunday
- Shopping hours 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Twice As Nice Flea Market & More
3060 Wilmington Hwy 17 South
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Indoor flea market featuring new, used, vintage, repurposed, and upcycled goods
- Open seven days a week
- Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 12 to 5 p.m.
Jonesville Flea Market
821 Old Spartanburg Highway
Union, South Carolina 29353
- Primarily indoor flea market selling new, used, and vintage goods
- Open Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
North Myrtle Beach
- Indoor flea market with both new and used merchandise available
- Labor Day to Memorial Day - every Thursday through Sunday
- Memorial Day to Labor Day - every Wednesday through Monday
- Shopping hours 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outdoor flea market with covered shed spaces
- Bills itself as the oldest flea market in Pickens County
- Held every Wednesday, all year long
- Hours are from 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Springfield Flea Market
9113 Neeses Hwy
Springfield, South Carolina 29146
- Bills itself as South Carolina's oldest flea market
- Held on Mondays and Saturdays, all year long
- Hours are Monday, from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Saturday, from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.