This delicious chili aioli is a great dip to serve with French fries, chicken fingers, or wings, and it makes a fabulous spread for burgers or other meat sandwiches. Feel free to adjust the amount of chili sauce if you want more or less heat.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Asian-style Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian Asian-style chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and blend well. Taste and add more chili garlic sauce if you'd like more heat.
- Makes about 1/2 cup of chili mayonnaise.
Sweet Chili Mayonnaise
This is a similar dipping sauce or spreads with a slightly sweet flavor. It uses a sweet Thai-style chili sauce, along with mayonnaise and garlic chili sauce.
This tangy sauce is similar to a tartar sauce, great with fish and seafood, but also delicious on burgers.
Chipotle peppers with a little adobo impart a smoky heat in this easy mayonnaise. Serve with fries or as a dip or sandwich spread.