If you are looking for a kebab with a kick, this is it! Lamb is marinated in a spicy blend of herbs, creating a flavorful lamb kebab.
- Up to 24 hours before grilling, combine marinade ingredients and pour into freezer bag.
- Place lamb cubes in marinade and refrigerate until ready to grill. Be sure all pieces of lamb are coated well.
- Prepare vegetables. Wash and dry veggies. Cut green peppers and onions into 1-inch chunks. Set aside.
- Prepare skewers by spraying a light coat of cooking oil on them to prevent sticking.
- Place lamb and vegetables on skewers.