Hot and spicy Sriracha sauce makes a tasty coating for these panko-crusted chicken fingers. The chicken pieces are coated with the sauce and panko crumbs, then they're baked to perfection. It's an easy recipe to prepare for an everyday lunch or dinner.
Serve these tasty chicken strips with French fries and a salad for an excellent meal.
Feel free to use boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders in this recipe.
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce*
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil, regular or toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon pressed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into strips, or chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Line a large baking sheet or shallow baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray or baking spray. Heat the oven to 425 F.
- Combine the Sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a bowl.
- Pour the panko crumbs in a wide, shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips or tenders in the sriracha sauce mixture to coat thoroughly, then roll in the panko crumbs. Arrange the chicken fingers in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and lightly browned. The internal temperature (check the center of the thickest piece) should be at least 165 F. on a food thermometer.
*Sriracha sauce is an Asian style hot sauce, made with hot peppers, vinegar, garlic, and other seasonings. You can find it in the Asian or ethnic foods section of most grocery stores.
Oven Fried Chicken
In this top-rated recipe, bone-in chicken parts are coated with seasoned flour and "fried" in a hot oven. These are delicious with a spicy dip or barbecue sauce.
Beer Batter Chicken Strips
Serve these flavorful deep fried beer battered chicken strips with barbecue sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
A nice combination of seasonings and bread crumbs add hot and spicy flavor to these easy oven-fried chicken breasts.
Buffalo Chicken Strips
Serve these delicious spicy and crispy oven fried chicken strips for an everyday meal with fries and a side vegetable. Or, double the recipe and make them for a game day gathering or party.
Spicy Fried Chicken Strips
These deep-fried chicken strips make a great tasting everyday meal, or make them for tailgating, weekend game gatherings, or picnics. Serve with French fries and coleslaw, along with your favorite dips.