- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds tuna steaks
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- In a jar or bowl, combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Shake or whisk to blend well.
- Rinse tuna steaks under cold running water and pat dry.
- Place the tuna in a shallow bowl; cover with marinade, cover the bowl, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook the tuna steaks on a lightly oiled broiler pan under a preheated broiler for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until tuna is opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
More Tuna Recipes
Broiled or Grilled Tuna Steaks
Broiled Tuna With Lemon Caper Sauce
Grilled Tuna Steaks with Honey Mustard
Tarragon Tuna Pasta Salad
Family Tuna Casserole
Tuna Pie with Biscuit Topping
Tuna and Rice Salad
Tuna a la King
Tuna Noodle Delight
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
Tuna Noodle Florentine
Tuna Recipe Index
Fresh Tuna Recipes
Tuna Casserole Recipes