- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds tuna steaks
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- In a jar or bowl, combine oil, garlic, soy sauce, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Shake or whisk to blend well.
- Rinse tuna steaks under cold running water and pat dry.
- Place the tuna in a shallow bowl; cover with marinade, cover the bowl, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook the tuna steaks on a lightly oiled broiler pan under a preheated broiler for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until tuna is opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
More Tuna Recipes
Broiled Tuna With Lemon Caper Sauce
Grilled Tuna Steaks with Honey Mustard
Family Tuna Casserole
Tuna and Rice Salad
Tuna a la King
Tuna Noodle Delight
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
Tuna Noodle Florentine
Tuna Recipe Index
Fresh Tuna Recipes
Tuna Casserole Recipes