Visit the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market in Springfield, Ohio, for fine antiques, funky flea market finds and lots of fabulous food. With up to 2,500 sellers during Springfield Extravaganza weekends, it’s been a favorite destination for treasure hunters for more than 25 years. Many just call it the Springfield Flea Market.
- 4401 South Charleston Pike, Springfield, OH 45502
- Take Exit 59 from Interstate 70
- On the Clark County Fairgrounds
Dates and Times
- In 2020, the Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market will be held on Saturdays and Sundays for the following dates:
- January 18–19
- March 21–22
- April 18–19
- June 20–21
- August 15–16
- October 17–18
- November 21–22
- Open on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Extra Market Dates: "Extravaganza" weekends are held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the third weekend in May and September. In 20202, the Extravaganza dates are May 15, 16, and 17 and September 18, 19, and 20.
- Extravaganza shows open on Friday at 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $3 admission for regular weekend dates
- $10 admission for three-day Extravaganza weekends
- $15 for Extravaganza "Early Bird Admission" from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Ages 16 and under enter free
- Dogs welcome
The Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market features hundreds of vendors each month, and up to 2,500 on three-day Extravaganza weekends. It specializes in everything from funky, vintage housewares to fine antiques. Among the merchandise, you'll find:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Housewares and home decor
- Folk art and primitives
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Toys, trains, and baseball cards
- Chandeliers and lamps
- Pottery and baskets
- Quilts, samplers and other textiles
- Carpets and rugs
- Architectural salvage
- Outdoor furniture, plants, and garden accessories
Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market Tips
- Extravaganza weekends in May and September feature the largest number of vendors.
- You can haggle year-round at the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market, but you may get the best bargains at the September Extravaganza. That's when lots of dealers liquidate their stock for the winter.
- The fairground has a campground with hookups or book lodging at a local hotel. Some offer discounts if you tell them you're attending the flea market. Book your reservations early on Extravaganza weekends.
- While you're in Springfield, visit the antique malls in the area if you have time.
- Serious antique shoppers can attend "Line Buying" on Thursdays before Extravaganza shows. While the vendors wait to enter the flea market, they sell directly off of their trucks. The cost to attend is $40.
- Lots of concessions are available, so plan to eat at the flea market. Extravaganza weekends feature 45 different concession stands selling a huge variety of foods.