Visit the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market in Springfield, Ohio for fine antiques, funky flea market finds, and lots of fabulous food. With up to 2500 sellers during Springfield Extravaganza weekends, it’s been a favorite destination for treasure hunters for more than 25 years. Many just call it the Springfield Flea Market.
- Springfield, Ohio 45502
- 4401 South Charleston Pike
- Take Exit 59 from Interstate 70
- Clark County Fairgrounds
Dates and Times:
- Third Saturday and Sunday of each month, excluding June, July, and December
- Two-day shows: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- Extravaganza weekends held third Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of May and September
- Extravaganza shows: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- $5 admission for two-day shows
- $10 admission for three-day extravaganza weekends
- $15 Early Bird Admission 7 a.m. til noon on the Friday of Extravaganza weekends
- Early Bird Admission fee includes readmission on Saturday and Sunday
- Ages 15 and under enter free
- Dogs welcome
The Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market features hundreds of vendors each month, up to 2500 on three-day Extravaganza weekends. They specialize in everything from funky, vintage housewares to fine antiques. Among the merchandise, you'll find:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Housewares and home decor
- Folk art and primitives
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Toys, trains, and baseball cards
- Chandeliers and lamps
- Pottery and baskets
- Quilts, samplers, and other textiles
- Carpets and rugs
- Architectural salvage
- Outdoor furniture, plants, and garden accessories
Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market Tips:
- Extravaganza weekends in May and September feature the largest number of vendors.
- You can haggle year-round at the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market, but you may get the best bargains at the September Extravaganza. That's when lots of dealers liquidate their stock for the winter.
- The fairground has its own campground with hookups, or book lodging at a local hotel. Some offer discounts if you tell them you're attending the flea market. Book your reservations early on Extravaganza weekends.
- While you're in Springfield, visit the antique malls in the area if you have time.
- Serious antique shoppers can attend "Line Buying" on Thursdays before Extravaganza shows. While the vendors wait to enter the flea market, they sell directly off of their trucks. The cost to attend is $40.
- Lots of concessions are available, so plan to eat at the flea market. Extravaganza weekends feature 45 different concession stands selling a huge variety of foods.
For More Information:
- Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market
- (937) 325-0053
- Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market on Facebook