Stacey is passionate about health and wellness, especially as it relates to sleep and sleep-related technology. She’s co-authored an inspirational memoir, Unshattered: Overcoming Tragedy and Choosing a Beautiful Life, that tells the story of a young mother who loses her feet, hand, finger, and eyesight yet triumphs to lead a joy-filled life. Stacey enjoys living on 12 beautifully-wooded acres with her husband and four children while avoiding the local bear and cougar. You can follow Stacey on Instagram @nashwritenow.
- Stacey has written for The Spruce since April 2019
- She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound
- She has also written for ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, Tuck.com, and others
You can find Stacey's work at online publications like ChicagoTribune.com, NYDailyNews.com, KSL.com, and Tuck.com, among others.
She has a degree in communication from the University of Puget Sound.
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Energy Bill, Veritas Funding
- The Best Handeld Vacuums, NYDailyNews.com
- How to Sleep Better When Traveling Internationally, healthytravelblog.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.