Stacey has worn many hats throughout her writing career, working in content marketing, nonprofit communications, and journalism at different points in her life. Her expertise lies in office supplies, fashion, entertainment, and all things Internet—especially trending topics and e-commerce. Prior to freelancing, she worked as a content creator at an online stationery store, where she wrote blogs and video scripts about notebooks, fountain pens, and everything in between. You can follow her on Twitter @yecats_nguyen.
- Stacey's articles have appeared on sites such as POPSUGAR, Buzzfeed, HelloGiggles, HappySprout, TripSavvy, The Balance Small Business, and more.
- She has a dual degree in rhetoric and political science from UC Berkeley.
- Stacey has written for The Spruce since August 2021.
Stacey has written for POPSUGAR, Buzzfeed, HelloGiggles, and HappySprout, among other publications. She is passionate about all things gardening and shopping—you’ll often find her doing one of these two things when she’s not writing.
In 2018, Stacey became a full-time writer after working as a marketer at a stationery e-commerce company. She is now a content writer and copywriter, tackling everything from the best shows to watch on Netflix to the easiest hoya plants to grow.
Stacey has a dual degree in rhetoric and political science from UC Berkeley.
- 7 Reddit Communities Gardening Enthusiasts Love, HappySprout.com
- Easy Hoya Plants to Add to Your Indoor Plant Collection, HappySprout.com
- 12 LED Grow Lights to Help Your Indoor Plants Thrive, Even in the Winter, POPSUGAR
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.