Shopping for a tween boy this holiday season? Need a few ideas for fun stocking stuffers? If you have a preteen in the home, stocking stuffers are a must, and these little presents are sometimes even more useful and fun than the bigger gifts might be. If you need ideas for a few stocking stuffers for the boys in your life these ideas will get you started. When shopping for stocking stuffers, be sure to think about all the things your tween likes to do with his day.
If he's into biking, a pair of biking gloves might be a great stocking stuffer item. If your son loves going to the movies, a gift card to the local movie theater would be a welcome gift.
If you want to save money, shop for deals all year long to take advantage of sales and discounts, and to get a head start on your holiday shopping.
Just remember, when it comes to buying stocking stuffers for tween goys, or anyone for that matter, you don't have to spend a fortune. In other words, sometimes the items most coveted during the holidays are also the least expensive.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Boys
- A wallet or a money clip
- A water bottle
- A mini-LED flashlight
- Glow-in-the-dark decorations for his room
- A new pair of earbuds
- An iTunes gift card
- Comic books or a graphic novel
- Lip balm or Chapstick
- Small magnetic board games or travel games
- A deck of playing cards
- A pair of slippers
- A key chain or sports clip
- Gum, candy canes, candy or mints
- A baseball hat
- A DVD of a movie you saw together
- Gag gifts like a whoopee cushion, fart in a can, etc.
- A compass
- A Geode
- Mini binoculars
- A mini ant farm
- Mad Libs notebooks
- Balsa toy airplane kit
- A deck of marked cards
- A personalized tree ornament
- Yo-Yos, spin tops, Frisbee, mini pinball games, noise putty, or a Slinky
- A whistle
- Fun soda can covers
- A copy of his favorite magazine
- A kaleidoscope
- Toiletries like soap, cologne, and toothpaste and a new toothbrush
- Rubber balls, mini sport balls
- An air freshener for his room or school locker
- Sea Monkeys
- Hand warmers and toe warmers for cold winter weather
- A phone case
- Paperback books
- Tickets to an upcoming concert or sporting event
- Gift card to his favorite restaurant
- A joke book
- Beef jerky or other "manly" snacks
- A small pocket knife
- A book about camping or outdoor activities
- A small Polaroid camera
Note: You can add to the suspense of the day by making sure each item is separately wrapped or packaged!