Strawberry smoothies can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries.
If you're using frozen strawberries, look for pre-sliced frozen strawberries, because they are easier to blend. If using fresh strawberries for this strawberry smoothie recipe, add ice to achieve a milkshake-like texture.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup cranberry raspberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Place the strawberries in the bottom of a blender, Vita-Mix Turbo Blender (compare prices), or food processor, fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the juices.
- Top with the yogurt and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with each with a strawberry.
- Serve immediately.
Also check out How to Make a Strawberry Milkshake!