Serve this satisfying milkshake as a light snack or nutritious beverage. Fresh or frozen strawberries can be used. Adjust sugar to your preference; Moroccans tend to like their beverages on the sweet side. If the berries are very sweet, you may not need much sugar at all.
For a richer, creamier version, try the creamy strawberry smoothie with condensed milk.
- 8 oz (about 250 g) strawberries
- 2 cups (about 1/2 liter) cold milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- Optional: ice
- In a blender, process the strawberries, milk, and sugar until smooth and creamy. If you'd like the milkshake well-chilled, add several ice cubes and blend until the ice is crushed.
- Pour into glasses, and serve.