This quick and easy raw vegan popsicle recipe is divine whether you're on a raw food diet or not. A tart and sweet strawberry Popsicle makes quick work of thirst quenching! This simple, nutritious treat will keep a smile on your face through the hot summer days when strawberries are fresh and abundant! If you want to complicate your life a little, you can strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove the strawberry seeds before freezing. Otherwise, skip it and enjoy!
These raw vegan popsicles are also fat-free and sugar-free. What's not to love?
- 1 heaping cup of fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Optional:l 2 tablespoons raw agave nectar (as needed)
- Simply blend your ingredients together in a blender and pour the mixture into popsicle trays.
- Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until the pop is frozen solid. Defrost for about 5 minutes before trying to remove the popsicle from the tray or you run the risk of pulling the stick out. You can also try running the tray (upside-down) under warm water to melt the outsides and loosen them up, making them easy to remove.
Enjoy your sugar-free, fat-free summer treat!