- 1 pkg yellow or white cake mix
- 1 pkg (16oz) frozen strawberries, or use fresh sliced &, sweetened
- 1 box (5oz) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix, prepared with milk as directed
- 1 package whipped topping, prepared or from dry mix
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Bake cake in oblong 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan as directed on package.
- Cool. Cut cake crosswise in half.
- Reserve half of the for another dessert; can be frozen. Cut remaining cake into 8 pieces.
- Split each piece horizontally. Arrange half the pieces in a 2-quart glass serving bowl, cutting the pieces to fit curves of the bowl.
- Pour half the strawberries with syrup over cake. Spread with 1 cup pudding.
- Repeat with remaining cake pieces, strawberries, and pudding.
- Spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with almonds. Chill thoroughly
Triple Strawberry Delight
Layered Strawberry Dessert
Banana Split Trifle
Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Layered Pudding Delight
Layered Cherry Dessert