A recipe for stuffed whole cabbage filled with ground beef and rice and topped with cheese and tomato soup.
- Cut center from cabbage; with a knife, carve out a cavity large enough to hold meat and rice mixture.
- Mix ground beef, onion, rice, 1 can of soup, salt, and pepper, diced celery, along with remaining cabbage (not core).
- Place cabbage head in large round casserole dish with 1/2 cup water in the bottom.
- Fill cabbage with meat mixture; cover and bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 F.
- Melt the cheese with remaining 1 can of tomato soup.
- Remove cover from the casserole and pour soup mixture over cabbage head.
- Return uncovered to oven for 15 minutes.