These gummies have all of the taste but none of the sugar of the store-bought originals. If you don't have candy molds, you can use mini-muffin tins or ice cube trays to form your gummies.
- 1 package sugar-free flavored gelatin (any flavor)
- 6 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2-3 candy molds (depending on the size of the cavities in the mold)
1. Prepare candy molds by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine unflavored gelatin, flavored gelatin, and cold water in a small saucepan. Stir until well mixed.
3. Place saucepan on the stove over medium heat. Continue stirring while mixture heats up and becomes liquid.
4. Once the mixture is fully liquid, remove from heat and pour into prepared molds.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then place in freezer for 10 minutes to solidify.
6. Once solid, remove carefully from molds, and enjoy!