A collection of sugar-free vegan cookie recipes and healthier cookie recipes, including sugar-free no-bake cookies, vegan peanut butter cookies and more healthy and sugar-free cookie recipes.
Note: All of these recipes are free of refined white sugar. Most contain some other way of sweeting up the dough, whether its using maple syrup, brown rice syrup, honey, agave nectar, bananas or another sugar substitute.
So, while all of these vegan cookie recipes are refined sugar-free, they are not all free from naturally occurring sugars in some of the other ingredients.
Cookies Sweetened with Maple Syrup or Molasses:
- Sugar-free Maple Cookies
- Chocolate oatmeal banana cookies
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies (pictured)
- Sugar-Free Gingerbread Molasses Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Banana Cookies
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar-Free Carob Chip Cookies
- Healthy Banana Cookies
- Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Sugar-Free Fruit Cookies
Cookies Sweetened with Dates or Raisins:
- Sugar-free Raw Food Date Cookies
- Quick Walnut and Carob No-bake Cookies
- Easy Vegan Date Macaroons
- Healthy Fig Cookies
Cookies Sweetened with Honey or Agave Nectar:
- Easy Lemon Cashew Dehydrator Cookies
- Refined Sugar-free Banana Date Cookies
- Sugar-free Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
See also: Vegan cookies!