These Super Bowl party games will help you throw the ultimate Super Bowl party this year. They'll get your guests pumped up for the big game, tuned into the action, and having a blast during halftime and the commercials.
The great thing about Super Bowl party games is that even if you have guests who aren't really into the game, they can still have a great time at your party. Who doesn't love a little friendly competition?
All these Super Bowl party games take almost no planning and are very easy to set up. They all use items you already have on hand, so you don't have to buy anything for them.
There are two lists below, one for Super Bowl party games for the adults, and one for the kids. If you are having a crowd of families over then I suggest planning games for the adults and the kids. That way everyone will be happy.
For the winners of the games, you can give out small prizes like candy or small footballs, or just let them have bragging rights for the day.
Super Bowl Party Games for the Adults
Here's a list of super bowl party games just for the adults. There's something here for all types of groups of people, from the football fanatics to those just interested in the wings and beer.
- Touch or Flag Football: A game of touch or flag football is a great way to get the crowd pumped up before the game or to get everyone moving during halftime.
- Football Toss: If touch or flag football is out, you can play a game of football toss. This may be just what you need if the weather is poor. To play you can lay a hula hoop or any other round item you have down on the ground and your guests can take turns tossing the football into the circle. You can keep score or just play for fun.
- Super Bowl Prop Pool: Print off this sheet and let your party guests make predictions on who will win, the final score, and much more. You can have a friendly wager with this one or just play for fun.
- Don't Say It: Pick a word that guests can not say during the party. If a guest says the word they'll have to be penalized in a way determined by you. For instance, you can ban the word "football" and each time a guest says it they'll have to take a drink and do a cartwheel.
- Super Bowl Commercial Bingo: Style Me Pretty has created some free, printable Super Bowl bingo cards where you get to cross off a square when you see certain companies' Super Bowl commercials. The Super Bowl commercials are half the fun of the game and this will keep your guests watching.
- Football Charades: Football Charades uses all the common rules of Charades but gives it a Super Bowl twist. Here are a few words to help you get started: touchdown, field goal, cheerleader, helmet, football, team, quarterback, halfback, goal post, halftime, mascot, referee, announcer, and coach.
- Super Bowl Bingo: Here are some free bingo cards that will have everyone watching closely for face-painted fans, cheerleaders, celebrities, timeouts, and more.
- Super Bowl Trivia: Have each guest take their best shot at this printable Super Bowl Trivia game. This would be lots of fun making into a competition of men vs. women.
- Rate the Super Bowl Commercial: Print out these fun signs and attach them to popsicle sticks. During the commercials, your guests can rate how well the liked them on a scale of 1-5.
- Super Bowl Cookoff: Get out of the cooking by asking your guests to bring a dish for the Super Bowl party. Hold a taste test and have everyone vote for their favorites.
- Super Bowl Party Photo Book Props: See who can make the silliest photos with these free, printable Super Bowl party photo booth props. It includes football glasses, football helmet, and two quote bubbles.
- Super Bowl Squares: Use this free printable poster from Living Locurto to get a football pool going for the big game. Rules are also included with the poster.
Super Bowl Party Games Just for the Kids
Don't leave the kids out of the fun! Here's a list of Super Bowl party games just for the kids.
- Super Bowl Hot Football: Take a basic game of hot potato and use a small foam or paper football to make it all about the big game.
- Indoor Football Toss for Kids: Let the kids burn off some energy with this fun Super Bowl party game. The kids throw a foam football and see who makes the best toss.
- Flick Football: The kids get to make footballs out of paper and then play a game to determine a winner.
- Superbowl Bingo for Kids: Here are free, printable Super Bowl bingo cards where the kids need to look for objects during the game and commercials.
- Super Bowl Word Search: There are 12 Super Bowl-related words that the kids will need to find in this football word search.
- Super Bowl Word Jumble: Several football words are all jumbled up and the kids will have to unscramble them.
- Football Super Bowl Maze: See how quick the kids can get the football player through the football to the other side. The first one done is the winner!
- Football Coloring Pages: Here's a ton of free coloring pages all having to do with football. Print out a few or many and let the kids go crazy.
- Football Scavenger Hunt for Kids: Set up a football-themed scavenger hunt for the kids with these free printables from Play, Party, Plan. The kids will burn off some energy running around the house and you'll have more time to watch the game.
- Football Throw: Hang up a hula hoop and let kids toss foam footballs through the hoop. The adults will like this one as well!
- Football Candy Dice: Download this free game and add some dice and candy and you're ready to go.