This simple kielbasa recipe is made with only three ingredients.
- 1 pound kielbasa
- 1 (10 ounces) jar red currant jelly
- 3 to 4 tablespoons spicy mustard (for spicier sauce, add more)
- Cut the kielbasa into bite-size pieces.
- Put the kielbasa in a saucepan and cover with water. Place the pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil the kielbasa for 10 minutes.
- Combine the currant jelly and mustard in the slow cooker. Add kielbasa to slow cooker mixture, stirring to coat well. Cover and cook on LOW for 1 to 2 hours.
You Might Also Like