All you need are 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this gorgeous, delicious Swirled Nutella Fudge! It's so simple to make, but the bold chocolate-hazelnut flavor and beautiful swirled pattern makes the fudge seem much fancier than it actually is! You can change this recipe by substituting other spreads, like peanut butter, chocolate-almond butter, or cookie butter, in place of the Nutella.
- 8 ounces (1 1/3 cups) white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces (1 1/3 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces (1 1/3 cups) Nutella or similar chocolate-hazelnut spread
1. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and 6 ounces, or 2/3 cup, of Nutella. Microwave the bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Continue to microwave and stir until the chips are totally melted and your mixture is completely smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the remaining 6 ounces or 2/3 cup of Nutella. Microwave and stir as you did previously until the semi-sweet chocolate bowl is melted.
4. Place alternating spoonfuls of the light and dark chocolate mixture in the prepared pan. You don't have to worry about being neat or precise, just try to alternate colors to get a good mix of light and dark throughout the pan.
5. Take a knife or skewer and briefly twirl it through the pan, creating swirls of color and mixing up the chocolates. Don't swirl too much, or your colors will become muddy and blend together.
6. Refrigerate the pan to set the fudge, for about 2 hours. Once set, lift it from the pan using the foil as handles, and cut it into small 1-inch pieces using a large sharp knife.
7. Store Swirled Nutella Fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and for the best taste and texture, let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
Check out these recipes: