If you love the flavors of chocolate and peanut butter, or you happen to have leftover boxes of Girl Scout cookies -- because you're slightly obsessed with these cookies, like we are -- then this recipe is perfect for you!
This chocolate peanut butter pie uses Tagalongs® Peanut Butter Patties Girl Scout Cookies, butter, vanilla pudding, milk, and peanut butter to make a deliciously rich pie. As it's a no-bake dessert, it's a great option for the summer, when it's too hot to have your oven on. But still refreshing enough for the other three seasons, when you want to take a break from all those apple pies.
- 1 1/3 cups Tagalongs® Peanut Butter Patties (crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- First, crush the cookies and then combine them with the melted butter. We found that using a food processor to pulse the cookies makes things super simple!
- Next, press that buttery crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Flatten out the bottom and edges with the palm of your hand.
- Then, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the pudding and milk. Stir in peanut butter until thoroughly combined, then pour into pie shell.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.