Taysha Murtaugh is an associate editorial director on the commerce team, where she specializes in product testing for The Spruce (Eats, Pets, and Crafts), Verywell (Fit and Family), and TripSavvy. She joined Dotdash in February 2019. From her first gig at Meredith to her time at Hearst, Taysha has spent her career creating and editing content across a range of lifestyle topics.
- Her work has been featured in many publications including Country Living, Woman's Day, Martha Stewart Weddings, Better Homes and Gardens, and Diabetic Living.
- She was a finalist for a Hearst Editorial Excellence Award and received a nod from The New York Times for her original reporting.
Taysha has nearly a decade of experience in lifestyle content, whether it's food and wellness or family and travel. She's penned profile pieces, trend roundups, and gift guides and is committed to informing and inspiring readers. When she's not hunting for the best products and polishing copy, she's probably tending her garden, planning her next trip, or petting a puppy.
Taysha received her BS in Journalism at Iowa State University.
- Lindsey Weidhorn Is the Woman Behind All Your Favorite HGTV Shows, Country Living
- 20 Best Terrarium Plants for Every Type of Home, Country Living
- Bridal Designers You Might Not Know About—But Should, Martha Stewart Weddings
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.