Cleburne to Maypearl Antique Alley Texas Sale
Browse seven cities (and the stretches of road in between) of antiques, collectibles, vintage clothing and decor at Antique Alley Texas—as well as some yard sale fare. Antique Alley Texas takes place each April and September.
- Always held on the third weekends in April and in September each year
- 2019 Dates: April 19 through 21 and September 20 through 22
- 2019 is their 20th Anniversary - look for special sales!
- Hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. rain or shine
Enjoy miles of shopping at Cleburne, Sand Flat, Grandview, Alvarado, Maypearl, Venus and Keene, along with sales in between. In addition to antiques and food concessions, enjoy crafts, collectibles and shabby chic treasures. Keep your eyes open for pasture shows, where hundreds of vendors set up in one pasture.
For more information visit the Antique Alley Texas website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (817) 666-5024.
Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale
Texas shoppers can find treasures at the five-state Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale, which operates in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. The highway yard sale is biannual, with events the third weekend of April and October. The yard sales are found at homes along the designated route, in fields and pastures, in business parking lots and anywhere else people can gather.
- Always held on the third weekends in April and October each year
- 2019 Dates: April 19 through 21 and October 18 through 20
- Hours 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. rain or shine
Just about everything is offered at this sale. Shoppers can expect to find antiques, collectibles, junk, books, tools, garden plants, jewelry and vintage clothing.