Antique Alley Texas - Cleburne to Maypearl
Browse seven cities (and the stretches of road in between) of antiques, collectibles, vintage clothing and decor at Antique Alley Texas—as well as some yard sale fare. Antique Alley Texas takes place each April and September.
- 2017 Fall dates: September 15 through 17
- 2018 Spring dates: April 20 through 22
- Hours 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. rain or shine
Enjoy miles of shopping at Cleburne, Sand Flat, Grandview, Alvarado, Maypearl, Venus, and Keene, along with sales in between. In addition to antiques and food concessions, enjoy crafts, collectibles and shabby chic treasures. Keep your eyes open for pasture shows, where hundreds of vendors set up in one pasture.
Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale
Texas shoppers can find treasures at the five-state Historic U.S. 80 Hi-Way Sale, which operates in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. The highway yard sale is biannual, with events the third weekend of each April and October. The yard sales are found at homes along the designated route, in fields and pastures, in business parking lots and anywhere else people can gather.
- Third weekends of April and October each year
- Friday through Sunday, except when the sale falls on a holiday
- 2017 Fall dates: October 20, 21 and 22
- 2018 Spring dates: April 20, 21 and 22
- Hours vary, but typically vendors are operating by 8 a.m. and operate until the evening
Just about everything is offered at this sale. Shoppers can expect to find antiques, collectibles, junk, books, tools, garden plants, jewelry and vintage clothing.