Kiwis and limes make this a knock-out Sangria recipe with origins from the islands Down Under.
- 1 bottle of white wine (Consider a New Zealand Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 tangerine (peeled and sliced)
- 3-4 kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- 1 lemon peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale or club soda
- Pour wine in the pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon or limes into the wine.
- Toss in the sliced kiwi, tangerine, and lemon and add sugar. Chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale or club soda just before serving. If you'd like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice.
- Try using sliced mango, peach or strawberries
- New Zealand wineries to try: Villa Maria Estate, Spy Valley Wines, Craggy Range Winery, Stoneleigh, Forrest Estate, Nautilus Estate