Theresa Holland is a freelance commerce writer and copyeditor. Her work has appeared on Elite Daily, The Financial Diet, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Verywell Health, People, Travel + Leisure, Thought Catalog, Film Daily, and other online publications. She is also the creator of The Taboo Textbook, where she shares life hacks and musings about motherhood.
- Theresa has been contributing to The Spruce since 2019.
- Her writing has appeared on other Dotdash Meredith sites, including Byrdie, People, Travel + Leisure, MyDomaine, and Verywell Health.
- She studied business at Portland State University.
Theresa's professional writing career began in 2014. She has a background in digital marketing, SEO, copyediting, and ad copywriting. Within the e-commerce space, she specializes in home improvement, interior design, furniture, textiles, outdoor living, home fitness, remote work, organization, storage, cleaning products, and baby gear. Theresa lives in the greater Portland area with her husband and son. They are currently in the process of designing and furnishing their recently built home.
Theresa studied business at Portland State University and regularly takes copywriting courses through SkillShare, particularly in the digital marketing and content strategy sectors.
- If Your Partner Is Lying To You, You'll Notice These 5 Things, Elite Daily
- Quick Electric Toothbrush Review, Verywell Health
- Mountain Buggy Nano Travel Stroller Review, Verywell Family
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.