Theresa Holland specializes in home improvement, cleaning, bedding, and home hacks. Her writing has appeared in Elite Daily, The Financial Diet, Thought Catalog, Film Daily, and other online publications. She is also the creator of the blog The Taboo Textbook, where she shares her favorite life hacks.
- Theresa Holland is a freelance commerce writer and copyeditor.
- Her work has appeared in Elite Daily, The Financial Diet, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Verywell Health, Thought Catalog, Film Daily, and other online publications.
- She is also the creator of The Taboo Textbook, where she shares life hacks and musings about motherhood..
Theresa has a background in digital marketing, SEO, copyediting, and ad copywriting and she began her professional writing career in 2014. Within the e-commerce space, she specializes in home improvement, interior design, furniture, textiles, outdoor living, home fitness, and cleaning products. Theresa lives with her husband and son in Portland where they are designing and furnishing their recently built home.
Theresa studied business at Portland State University and regularly takes copywriting courses through SkillShare, particularly in the digital marketing and content strategy sectors.
- If Your Partner Is Lying To You, You'll Notice These 5 Things, Elite Daily
- Quick Electric Toothbrush Review, Verywell Health
- Mountain Buggy Nano Travel Stroller Review, Verywell Family
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.