Tim Minerd is a freelance writer specializing in bedding and other home goods.
- His work has appeared on such sites as Apartment Therapy, The Spruce, Kitchn, Realtor.com, and MyDomaine.
- Tim has been covering all things home-related since 2012.
- He has a degree in The History & Theory of Architecture from Columbia University.
Tim has been writing about bedding and other home goods since 2012 and firmly believes in the merits of a top sheet. After managing a luxury bed and breakfast for two years, he became an expert on proper bedding care and strategies for making the perfect bed. He lives in Athens, GA where he is a freelance writer.
Tim has a degree in The History & Theory of Architecture from Columbia University.
- The Best Cheap Bath Towels (That Don’t Feel Cheap at All), MyDomaine
- How to Deep Clean 5 Overlooked Areas of Your Home Like a Pro, Apartment Therapy
- 11 Valentine’s Day Gifts We Heart from Black-Owned Businesses, Kitchn
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.