Tim Minerd is a freelance writer specializing in bedding and other home goods.
- His work has appeared on such sites as Apartment Therapy, The Spruce, Kitchn, Realtor.com, and MyDomaine.
- Tim has been covering all things home-related since 2012.
- He has a degree in The History & Theory of Architecture from Columbia University.
Tim has been writing about bedding and other home goods since 2012 and firmly believes in the merits of a top sheet. After managing a luxury bed and breakfast for two years, he became an expert on proper bedding care and strategies for making the perfect bed. He lives in Athens, GA where he is a freelance writer.
Tim has a degree in The History & Theory of Architecture from Columbia University.
- The Best Cheap Bath Towels (That Don’t Feel Cheap at All), MyDomaine
- How to Deep Clean 5 Overlooked Areas of Your Home Like a Pro, Apartment Therapy
- 11 Valentine’s Day Gifts We Heart from Black-Owned Businesses, Kitchn
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.