The Fame and Reputation area - the South area of your feng shui bagua - is a very important energetic spot in any space. It is highly recommended to always have it activated in both your home and your office (or business).
It is especially important to have a strong, active Fame area in your business because on a subconscious level the energy in this area either strengthens your public image or weakens it.
Of course, each feng shui bagua area has to be balanced and activated, but some of them have a more immediate effect than others (especially if their feng shui is questionable).
The feng shui element of the South bagua area is Fire, so the cures you will bring have to be either of the Fire element or the element that nourishes it (Wood feng shui element nourishes Fire.)
The life area connected to the South bagua area of any space (or the top center if you are using the BTB bagua) is your fame and reputation, or, in a more exact translation, The Light Within. It is recommended to always express, at least in some of your Fame area feng shui cures, the essence of your inner light.
In other words, what do you want to be known for, what is the light you bring into this world?
What is the essence of your "fame and reputation"?
Here is what creates good feng shui in the Fame area of your home or office:
1. Art with Fire element energy. You can choose abstract images with predominantly fire element colors such as red, orange, purple and yellow, or art with the actual representation of fiery energy.
2. Art or images expressing the fame or reputation you desire. Focus on finding art that really speaks to your heart about what you want to be known for.
3. Tall lights are considered an excellent feng shui cure for the Fame bagua area of your home or office. You can go for any size in your lighting fixtures when using them as a feng shui cure. However, a tall lamp is considered ideal for this purpose. Be sure that the size, look and overall design of your light fixture work well with the design of your room and fits harmoniously with your surroundings.
5. Fire and Wood elements objects such as red candles, for example, or decor items in either the Wood or the Fire feng shui element colors (red, purple, pink, orange, and strong yellow.) Be mindful about using the right element shapes in order to further strengthen your South bagua area.
6. You can also paint the walls of your Fame bagua area in any of the nourishing feng shui element colors of Wood or Fire.
7. A fireplace is excellent feng shui in the South bagua area, as it obviously expresses the needed Fire feng shui element energy.
Do you need feng shui tips for all other bagua areas of your home? The guide below will help you with easy tips for all bagua areas of your home.
Continue Reading: Feng Shui Tips for ALL Bagua Areas of Your Home