Tracey Minkin has been on magazine staffs as an editor, has lived the freelance life of a travel writer, has done radio and video, and has worked to channel all this experience into coaching and teaching via workshops, panels, and special courses.
- Her writing has appeared in more than 40 publications, including Outside, Men's Journal, and Travel + Leisure
- Tracey has been writing for The Spruce since December 2018
She has a B.A. in English from Stanford University and an M.S. in Journalism from the Columbia University School of Journalism.
Tracey is currently the Senior Travel + Features Editor at Coastal Living Magazine. Her freelance work has also been featured in Travel + Leisure, DEPARTURES, Food & Wine, Southern Living, and Health.
Tracey got her B.A. in English, with a specialty in fiction writing, from Stanford University. She also has an M.S. in Journalism from the Columbia University School of Journalism.
- This Genius Sailboat Packs Up Into a Carry-On, Coastal Living
- What Our Travel Editor Has Learned Not To Wear After Hundreds of Flights, Coastal Living
- How to Shop the Streets of Marrakesh, Veranda
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.