- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken, cooked, and drained
- 1 can or pouch (approximately 7 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) chopped drained pimiento
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded American or mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- In a bowl, combine cooked spaghetti, tuna, and pimiento.
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, and cheese. Heat and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add tuna and spaghetti mixture and mix to blend thoroughly.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole; sprinkle tuna casserole with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
You Might Also Like