The Bottom Line
This Twin Eagles gas grill is one of the best-designed gas grills on the market. Flawless in its construction this classic style gas grill still uses high-temperature ceramic briquettes as a barrier to distribute heat and burn off grease. Of course, this can lead to flare-ups, but with this unit that isn't going to be much of a problem. The high quality 304 stainless steel is seamlessly welded together to keep heat in and the elements out.
You won't find this unit discoloring or deteriorating anytime soon. The high-powered cooking system and unique cooking grates give you excellent grilling.
- Beautiful Design
- Solid construction with great attention to detail
- Wide range of accessories, features and add-ons
- Excellent cooking system
- Ceramic briquette barrier can cause some flare-ups
- Three 25,000 BTU stainless steel U-type burners
- 801 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1,000 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 16,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit and two position rotisserie
- Complete seamless welded 304 stainless steel construction
- 3/8 inch hexagonal stainless steel cooking grates
- Electric ignition
- Two built-in halogen grill lights
- High-temperature ceramic briquette barrier
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Made in the United States by Twin Eagles
Guide Review - Twin Eagles Premium 42-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Dante Cantal started Twin Eagles in 2000. Previously he had been the designer behind some of the best and most influential gas grills on the market (particularly the expensive stuff). Twin Eagles allowed Dante to start from the ground up and design some of the best gas grills on the market.
This 42-inch wide gas grill is a monster with 800 square inches and three 25,000 BTU burners. There is plenty of power in this unit to do a wide range of grilling tasks. This can be configured with a complete rotisserie system including a rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner and internal infrared sear burners.
The stainless steel hexagonal cooking grates maximize contact between metal and meat, giving you much closer restaurant-style sear marks. These heavy duty cooking grates are unique to the industry and heavy enough to hold a lot of heat. These heavy duty cooking grates sit over high-temperature ceramic briquettes that distribute heat and burn off drippings. All in all, this is one of the best cooking systems in the world.
Like all gas grills in this prices range (around $5,000USD) this unit comes with a wide range of add-ons and accessories, as well as mounting options. Twin Eagles offers practically everything that can be built into a custom outdoor kitchen.