Make this simple candy for the holidays. It's sure to please your friends and family!
- 1 cup almonds (blanched, whole)
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toasty brown. Stir occasionally.
- Set aside to cool. Heat chocolate over low heat in a double boiler or microwave until melted. Do not overheat.
- Stir in toasted almonds.
- Spread candy on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
- Makes 1 1/2 pounds
You Might Also Like