The Bottom Line
This model has been discontinued.
This is a cheap grill, in every sense of the term. For just barely (notice how Wal-mart always does that) under $100. This grill has a single, dual control burner, lots of thin metal, and nearly as much plastic. While this is a waste of materials, resources, and your time, I know that many people will buy this grill simple because it is there and it is cheap.
If you are one of them, don't come complaining to me. The thin cooking grates are literally a joke. Nothing about this grill will get it hot or keep it that way.
- Ultra-thin cooking grate
- Low quality burner(s)
- Flimsy, lightweight construction
- Large amounts of plastic
- 13,500 BTU per side 2-section burner
- 300 square inches of primary grilling area for a total cooking area of 453 square inches
- 27,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Thin porcelain coated stamped steel cooking grate
- Porcelain painted steel lid and body
- Single push button piezoelectric ignition
- Chrome plated warming rack
- Plastic handles and knobs
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Imported exclusively for Wal-Mart from China by Blue Rhino Global Sourcing LLC.
Guide Review - Uniflame 2-Burner 27,000 BTU Model# GBC1103W
Packed into a box, with all the paperwork and cardboard, this gas grill has a shipping weight of 48 pounds.
Of course there is no propane tank or cover in that box, but still, this is a two burner, gas grill with 300 square inches of primary cooking space that weighs less than 45 pounds. If you strip off the side tables, condiment rack, front decorative panel (that actually keeps the grill from collapsing), basically strip it down to the actual working part of the grill, you get about 20 pounds of gas grill.
Most portable gas grills weigh more than that. Tell me how good a grill this is and how long it will last.
And that's all I have to say about that.