This is hardly a labor-intensive recipe, but this vegan bean dip combination is just so yummy it needs to be shared. It's called "30 second" not because that's how long it takes to make (although that's true, too), but because that's how long it will last -- it's that good! Tofutti brand cream cheese is a vegan cream cheese substitute that is fairly easy to find in most health foods stores and well-stocked grocers.
Got leftover chili? Use that instead of the canned chili in this recipe -- it's a great way to use it all up!
- 1 14.7-ounce can vegetarian chili (try Amy's or Hormel brand vegetarian chili)
- 1 8-ounce container non-dairy cream cheese (try Tofutti or Follow Your Heart brand)
- Combine canned or leftover chili and cream cheese, and combine well.
- If desired, warm it up in the microwave.
- Serve with tortilla chips.