Look for a vegan chocolate covered strawberry recipe for Valentines Day? You can easily make vegan chocolate covered strawberries by using your favorite vegan chocolate brand. Be sure to use a good quality chocolate, such as Endangered Species or Dagoba.
- 8 ounces chocolate (quality vegan, broken into pieces)
- 2 pounds strawberries (fresh ripe long-stemmed)
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with wax paper.
- Melt the vegan chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, stirring frequently to ensure that the chocolate doesn't burn. When chocolate is smooth and creamy, reduce heat in a double boiler to very low.
- Dip each strawberry about half way into the chocolate and place on wax-lined baking sheet. Allow the strawberries to cool before serving.