A vegan fruit pizza recipe for dessert, using pre-made dough and non-dairy vegan cream cheese. If you like fruit pizza, try this dairy-free and vegan fruit pizza recipe perfect for kids.
See also: More vegetarian pizza recipes
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury crescent rolls (yes, they're vegan!)
- 1 8-ounce tub Tofutti vegan cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups strawberries (thinly sliced; or bananas, peaches, nectarines, apricots or berries)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the dough flat and place in a large baking pan to form one pizza crust. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Cream together the vegan cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of apple juice, sugar and powdered sugar and spread over the pizza crust.
- Arrange the sliced fruit in a layer on top of the cream cheese.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water. Add 3/4 cup apple juice and stir over medium heat, until the mixture has thickened. Drizzle over the fruit.
- Chill for at least ten minutes before serving.
Enjoy your vegan fruit pizza!