A vegan key lime cheesecake, similar to a vegan key lime pie, made with non-dairy cream cheese, fresh lime or key lime juice and baked in a graham cracker pie crust. Yum!
Like vegan cheesecakes? Check out even more vegan desserts here.
- 2 containers vegan cream cheese (Tofutti brand is best)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup lime juice (or key lime juice)
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 9-inch pre-made vegan graham cracker pie crust
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the vegan cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lime juice and zest, and cornstarch. Process until smooth and creamy. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until cheesecake is lightly golden brown on top. Allow to cool, then chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve topped with slices of fresh fruit if desired.
More vegan cheesecake recipes:
Easy Vegan Cheesecake Recipe