This cocktail is perfect for the really chilly days when a cold drink just won't do. Consider the Warm Old-fashioned the same great cocktail as the classic Old-fashioned, just topped off with a little warm water and a great way to end the day.
- Place one sugar cube into the bottom of an old-fashioned glass and add 3 dashes of Angostura bitters directly to the sugar cube as much as possible.
- Add one orange slice, one cherry, and a splash of soda and muddle thoroughly.
- Remove the fruit remnants.
- Add 2 ounces of Maker's Mark Bourbon and top off with warm water.
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice and a cherry.
Recipe Courtesy: Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey